I have things that are always on my mind, usually the present ‘dramas’ and I just don’t relax. They are ALWAYS on my mind. Of course, I also always find more things to add to my list.
This is the current list that I think about:
– Scared to go to the gardening job with the harassing women
– Nervous singing in front of other people
– All of my work is a bit slow at the moment
– Lacking goals regarding career or business development
– Tax time
– Routine Rental Inspection looming
– House is a mess due to lack of storage/too much stuff and limited time to clean, organise
– No time for hobbies such as learning instrument, yoga or writing
– Tiredness, some health problems
– Worried about my anxiety! Wanting to do something about my emotional health and wellbeing
I’m going to the snow in a week and a half. I am really excited but all of The. Other. Stuff. is getting in the way of my preparations. Actually, it’s my anxiety that is the problem. I mean, everyone always has stuff to deal with but some seem to be able to cope easily.
I usually feel as if I’m barely keeping it together. I don’t like the feeling. I’m hoping that acknowledging that I’m not finding it easy helps somehow. By being honest, by accepting my situation, by looking for ways to make it easier.
I had a psychic reading on Sunday. The reader said I need to meditate, find my inner strength and look at how far I’ve come, to appreciate what I’ve achieved, in order to move forward.
I’m off to RECEIVE a massage now. I booked myself in. It also could be a potential place to work – yup, two motives. Still, I’m looking forward to getting on the table.