1. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the knight in shining armor?
I am my own knight in shining armour. Me and my Angels, Spirit Guides, The Creator and all those kindred souls I meet along the way. I still have a tendency to play the victim and need rescuing but it never works out. First and foremost I need to be my own saviour and draw on my own strength.
2. In the fairy tale of your life, who is evil villain?
My negative thoughts and beliefs. My belief in my own limitations. My fears. I’m working on it.
3. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the loyal, comedic sidekick?
There are no subordinates in my life. I have companions. Right now, Mandorla Man fills that role, at other times it has been best friends, siblings, colleagues.
4. In the fairy tale of your life, what comes right after “Once upon a time…?”
“… a woman dreamed. The dreams were vivid, colourful and spoke of growth and adventure. Whether her eyes were open or closed, there was always an ethereal quality to her experiences. She floated through the days from infancy to womanhood. Sleeping. Dreaming, Daydreaming. She gathered knowledge, experiences and wisdom. And she gained focus, patience and purpose. The first thirty years passed in a sea of fancy. And then came the day she was roused from her slumber.”
5. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the fairy godmother?
See my answer to Question 1.